An iOS Distribution Provisioning Profile activates required services for your App and is required in order to configure your App for the Apple App Store.
Note: Requirements for the following workflows
Follow the steps below in order to create a new iOS Distribution Provisioning Profile:
- Choose “Profiles” from the iOS Apps (shown on the first screen) section.
- Add a iOS Distribution Provisioning by clicking the button labeled with a plus symbol (“+") on the upper right corner.
- Select "App Store" as type for your profile within the “Distribution” section and click “continue".
- Choose the “App ID” you’d like to create the profiles for and click “continue"
- Select the “iOS Distribution Certificate” you’d like to use for your profile and click “continue"
- Choose a "Profile Name” which identifies your App the best and click “generate"
- Download the profile to your locale hard drive and click “done"
- Your iOS Distribution Provisioning Profile is now ready to use.
Not a customer of PressMatrix but still need help?
Benefit from our extensive app store management experience.
Contact us to get an offer - Get an offer