Pages within the issue can be managed by clicking on the "manage pages" button from the enrichment overview.
Within the page management section, the following actions can be taken:
- Add pages (add individual PDF files without widgets)
- Re-order pages (by dragging and dropping, you can alter the order that pages appear in)
- Delete pages (delete individual pages)
- Replace pages (replace pages/PDF backgrounds - any pre-existing widgets will remain)
- Copy pages (copy pages from within the issue or from another issue associated with the same Pegasus account)
In order to import individual pages together with their text mode, image gallery or other widgets, the "copy pages" function must be used.
Please sign in to leave a comment.