The Pegasus Workbench Widget Creator makes it possible to create picture galleries and to integrate them across multiple pages within an issue. With the preview function, each gallery can be checked before being integrated into the magazine.
1. While in the enrichment mode of an issue, drag your mouse to select an area on the page in which you would like the Widget Creator to appear.
2. You may select a pre-existing image gallery to insert at the specified location, or click "Open WidgetCreator" and then "New Widget" to create a new image gallery.
3. The Widget Creator opens in a new window. Here you can upload individual images, add captions, and set the appearance and the image order.
Note: Please note that a gallery created using the Widget Creator must first be exported before it will appear in the issue.
4. Next, go back to the page of your magazine where you created your widget, and select the exported gallery from the drop-down menu and choose "Load Package".
5. Your image gallery is now integrated in your magazine.
In order for the new widget to appear within an already-published issue, you must re-export the issue from the Workbench. To do this, select "Apply content changes" and then click "Update". After re-exporting the issue, the changes will be visible in the app.
If you change the content or settings of an existing image gallery, please repeat the steps 3. and 4. Changes made to the gallery will only be visible in your issue after re-exportation.