Before you can offer editions for purchase in your Kiosk-App for Android devices, you must first activate the payment function in your Google Play Console.
If your app and its contents are to be made available to your customers for free, this information is not necessary.
For a Google Wallet Merchant Account you can register as follows:
- Log into the Google Play Console with your user information.
- Choose Settings in your Google Play Account.
- Using the link at the bottom, open the page to register for a Google Wallet Merchant Account.
- Fill out the registration form for your Google Wallet Merchant Account. Additional information and help for the registration form is available from Google under "Sign Up for your Google Payments Merchant Center Account."
- Review where necessary your tax information for the in-app purchases. Additional information is available from Google under "Tax Rates and Value Added Tax".