Note: Due to security reasons, only admin users are able to invite new users to a Pegasus organization.
New users can simply be added by providing the email address of the person you wish to grant access to. Every user of an organization can add, delete and edit issues in all of the organization's publications (apps). Admin users are additionally able to create new publications and have access to advanced configurations (e.g. set up voucher codes and subscription types).
This is how you add a new user:
- Log in to the PressMatrix Workbench.
- Open the issues overview of one of your publications (if you have access to multiple organizations, please ensure that you currently are in the right organization).
- You can now access the "User Management" through the "MY APP" tab in the menu (note: you will only see this option, if you are an admin user of this organization's account).
- You can now invite new users via the button "NEW INVITATION"
- Make sure to check back to this section to view the status of the invitations you sent out.
After a user accepted the invite, an admin user can give him / her admin rights by clicking the button "GIVE FULL PERMISSIONS".
Please sign in to leave a comment.